Author’s Information: ICONVEY Overseas Division Produces Conveyor Belt Specification Guide
In industrial production, how to use the conveyor belt correctly is important to the producer. ICONVEY works hand in hand with customers, and combines years of industry experience to sort out the standardized use methods and precautions of traditional conveyor belts in industrial production, and provide them to peers for free, hoping to help the development of the global conveyor system industry.
When using, it is recommended to directly use A4 paper to print the following parts of the conveyor belt specification manual and post it in a suitable position to remind employees to use the conveyor system in a standardized and safe manner.
Conveyor belt usage specification
1. When the conveyor belt is turned on, the load of the conveyor belt should be prevented from starting.
2. Conveyor belts of different types and specifications are not used together, and their joints are preferably vulcanized
3. When it is found that the conveyor belt is partially damaged, it should be repaired in time to avoid expansion.
4. The type, structure, specification and number of layers of the loading and unloading conveyor belt should be reasonably selected according to the conditions of use.
5. During the production process, the conveyor belt deviates, and measures must be taken to correct it in time.
6. The running speed of the conveyor belt should not generally be greater than 2.5m/s, and the materials with large lumps and high abrasion and the unloading device using fixed pears should use low speed as much as possible.
7. The relationship between the diameter of the drive roller of the roller conveyor and the cloth layer of the conveyor belt, the matching of the drive roller and the reversing roller, and the requirements for the groove angle of the idler should be reasonably selected according to the design regulations of the conveyor.
8. The feeding direction should follow the running direction of the conveyor belt. In order to reduce the impact on the conveyor belt when the material falls, a chute should be used to reduce the material drop distance; in the receiving section of the conveyor belt, the distance between the idlers should be shortened and the buffer idler should be used. In order to avoid material leakage, the conveyor belt should adopt a soft and moderate baffle plate, so as to avoid the baffle plate being too hard and scratching the belt surface of the conveyor belt. Conveyor Belt Specification Guide
9. When the conveyor belt is in use, it should be added and repaired in time for the lack of idler rollers. The idler rollers are covered by materials and cause rotation failure to prevent leakage of materials from being stuck between the roller and the belt. Pay attention to the lubrication of the moving parts of the conveyor belt, but not Oily conveyor belt.
10. Prevent the conveyor belt from being blocked by the frame, pillars or block materials, and prevent it from being broken and torn. When the conveyor belt is found to be partially damaged, it should be repaired with rayon in time to avoid expansion.
The use of any machine requires manual maintenance. In the production process of the enterprise, the executive personnel should strictly pay attention to the use and precautions of the loading and unloading conveyor and conveyor belt, so as to improve the production efficiency of the enterprise and reduce the production cost of the enterprise.
In fact, the relatively advanced and intelligent production enterprises in the world have changed from using traditional conveyor belt systems to modular belt conveyor systems that are easy to maintain, safe and hygienic, and have a service life of more than 10 times. Even the parcel sorting and transportation system in the logistics industry has also been using modular belts for sorting in large quantities for a long time. Conveyor Belt Specification Guide
In the field of global module belt industry, HONG’S BELT has provided a large number of intelligent conveying system solutions for 120+ countries around the world through self-developed and self-produced models with super high cost performance. For more information, please refer to the official website of the global headquarters www. hongsbelt.com.cn. With this article link, you can apply for a free sample of the module belt before August 31, 2022. For details, please contact: email@example.com.