Modular belt conveyor
Widely used in the industry
With the transformation of industrial production technology, people are increasingly demanding efficiency. The modular belt conveyor has a wide range of applications in the logistics, express, postal, e-commerce, tobacco, airport logistics, automotive industry, food processing, corrugated printing industry, electronics manufacturing, beverage industry, chemical, coal, food and other industries. The demand is huge, which satisfies the needs of industrial automation and management modernization.
Modular belt conveyor in the development of logistics:
Intelligent Logistics System: Improve industrial production efficiency and reduce trade logistics costs
1. Intelligent logistics system aims to reduce the cost of trade logistics and improve industrial production efficiency
With the increase of labor costs and the lack of land resources and the increasing demand for enterprise information management, enterprises are increasingly demanding a faster, more accurate and more efficient logistics system. The efficient and efficient logistics system has become one of the core competitiveness of enterprises.
The intelligent logistics system can save warehouse space and reduce the intensity of manpower and personnel operations, and reduce damage during the logistics and distribution process. The information management system monitors the logistics operation process in real time and forms logistics information, which seamlessly interfaces with other management systems of the enterprise. Automatically exchange information, enabling enterprises to integrate information flow, logistics and capital flow, and improve the level of enterprise information management.
The intelligent logistics system can also improve the enterprise warehouse management capability and logistics delivery efficiency, ensure the timeliness and accuracy of logistics delivery, and thus improve the production and distribution efficiency of the enterprise.
A complete intelligent logistics system consists of automated warehousing, handling and transport, sorting and software management systems.
Automated storage systems: automated storage devices such as shelves, stackers, and densely stored automated sub-masters
Automated handling and conveying systems: all types of conveyors, unmanned trolleys, rail shuttles, robots and other automated handling equipment.
Automated sorting and picking systems: automated sorting equipment, hand-held terminal picking and electronic label picking.
Information management system: logistics management system, warehouse management system, warehouse control software, intelligent sorting and picking software.
2. Facing the two major links of industrial production and commercial trade circulation, the market space is huge.
The intelligent logistics system can be divided into industrial production type and commercial distribution type intelligent logistics system, namely factory logistics and e-commerce logistics. Industrial production and commercial distribution automated logistics systems are based on automated warehouse systems, and the automated logistics equipment and information management systems used are similar. However, the industrial production automation logistics system focuses on the docking of the logistics system and the production line, meets the logistics requirements of the production line, and improves the production efficiency; the commercial distribution automation logistics system focuses on the efficiency and accuracy of material sorting and distribution to improve the sorting efficiency. And shorten the delivery time. Some enterprises have obvious characteristics of workers and commerce, and their automated logistics system has the characteristics of production and distribution.
Table 2. More automated requirements for trade logistics equipment
Function Equipment / Software Intelligent Logistics
Industrial production logistics
Handling AGV ✔ ✔✔
Forklift truck ✔ ✔
Light truck ✔ ✔
Warehousing automated stereo library ✔ ✔
Sorting Intelligent Sorting System ✔ ✔✔
Conveying automated conveyor system ✔ ✔✔
Software WMS ✔ ✔✔
3. Industrial production intelligent logistics system: different industries have similar functions and are easy to copy
Industrial production logistics refers to the storage, transportation and information management of raw materials, semi-finished products, finished products and parts for industrial enterprises, automatic material transfer and automatic order processing, scientific and reasonable workshop production logistics distribution for production process, and production. The demand for process materials on time delivery, improve production support efficiency, workshop logistics management level and warehouse management capabilities.
Intelligent logistics systems can be widely used in many industries such as tobacco, cold chain, new energy vehicles, medicine, machinery manufacturing, airports, chain retail, e-commerce and food and beverage. According to the 2010 report of China Logistics Information Technology Association, tobacco accounts for 17% in the downstream industry of automated warehouses, medicines account for 13%, automobiles account for 10%, machinery manufacturing accounts for 8%, chain retail accounts for 8%, and food and beverage accounts for 8%. Airports accounted for 5%, military products accounted for 5%, publishing and printing accounted for 4%, and others accounted for 22%.
Figure 3. Automated warehouse occupancy in various industries
Although the application of intelligent logistics systems is extensive, the basic functions of intelligent logistics systems used in different industries are the same, realizing the automation, informationization and intelligence of logistics activities such as material storage, storage, transportation, sorting, sorting and distribution. The system architecture established on the basis of this function can cover different industries. Although it still needs to plan and design according to the business characteristics of the enterprise, personalize the software to reopen and re-customize the logistics equipment, etc., the planning and design of the intelligent logistics system in the downstream industries The concept, the use of intelligent logistics equipment and software are similar, the technology platform is common, and it is easy to replicate across industries.
4. The key point of logistics intelligent transmission equipment industry competition: system design and integration and other software strength
1) Logistics system planning and design, system integration. The key to the automated logistics system, according to the customer’s business characteristics and needs, rational layout of the logistics system, complete the IT framework and control framework design and interface and standardized design, complete equipment selection and configuration and logistics system integration solutions, etc., excellent Planning and design capabilities can help customers optimize logistics processes and reduce construction costs.
2) Development of logistics software. The nerve center of the automated logistics system provides information support for the logistics system, embodying the system solution idea and logistics management mode. The development capability of the logistics software directly determines the efficiency of the logistics system implementation. The software development talents who are familiar with the logistics business are the key.
3) Design of the electronic control system. It plays a role in the automation logistics system. The stability and anti-interference of the electronic control system are the basis for the smooth and efficient operation of the logistics system.
4) Design and selection of logistics equipment. The basic construction of the logistics system, its design, customization, and selection are carried out according to the overall plan, and its scientific and rational configuration determines the reliability and stability of the end-execution system.
5) On-site implementation. Due to the fact that more than 1000 key nodes are involved in the on-site implementation of the automated logistics system project, if the project implementation experience is lacking, the project implementation cost will increase, time will be extended or even failed.
6) After-sales operation and maintenance service. Provide annual maintenance services, fault repair of systems and equipment, renovation and upgrading of original systems, sales of spare parts for logistics equipment, training of systems and equipment, etc. Rapid application, mastery of various logistics technologies, and product follow-up research and development capabilities are the key to improving after-sales service. Good after-sales service is one of the core competitiveness.